Late night & weekend appointments? Scanbacks? Reverse Mortgages? We love them!
Our English/Spanish translators are always educated in both languages. We have years of experience translating professional documents, birth certificates, school transcripts, process manuals, and the like.
"I needed some documents translated, and Samantha -The Paperwork and Errand Lady, did an amazing job! Her work is exceptional!! She is detail oriented, timely and very reasonably priced. She is friendly, professional and has a beautiful young family. Thank you Samantha for being awesome and doing your job so well. It was a pleasure working with you." - Review posted by Yelp user from Winchester, CA
Verify with the receiving entity (Immigration, School, County, etc.):
a) Does your Translator require any special licensing?
b) Do you need a Certificate of Accuracy?
c) Does that Certificate need to be notarized?
1) Documents may be emailed or sent via text to The Paperwork and Errand Lady. Please make sure all corners are visible and the pictures are very clear.
2) Indicate if special licensing is required, if a Certificate of Accuracy is needed, and if the Certificate must be Notarized.
3) The Paperwork and Errand Lady will provide you with a quote and time frame for completion.
4) If agreed, make payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The Paperwork and Errand Lady will contact you upon completion, and by the due date, to arrange delivery. An emailed PDF and Standard USPS mail for the original are included in the quoted fee.